Tiger Cub, Wolf, and Bear Cub Scouts
The Cub Scout uniform consists of the following parts:
- Shirt—The official uniform shirt is available with long or short sleeves and has button-flap pockets and "Boy Scouts of America" lettered in gold above the right pocket.
- Trousers or shorts—Official blue.
- Belt—Official navy-blue web belt with metal buckle and Tiger Cub, Cub Scout, or Webelos Scout emblem.
- Socks—Official socks are available in three lengths: ankle, crew, and knee. Tiger Cub socks are navy blue with orange tops; Cub Scout socks are navy blue with gold (yellow) tops.
- Cap—Official navy-blue cap with orange front panel and tiger cub emblem for Tiger Cubs, yellow panel and wolf emblem for Wolf Cub Scouts, blue panel and bear emblem for Bear Cub Scouts. Webelos Scouts wear an olive cap with a plain panel bearing the Webelos logo.
- Neckerchief—Triangular neckerchief is orange with navy-blue trim for Tiger Cubs, gold with navy-blue trim for Wolf Cub Scouts, light blue with navy-blue trim for Bear Cub Scouts, and plaid for Webelos Scouts. Official BSA neckerchiefs are the only neckerchiefs boys should wear. Packs should not make their own pack neckerchiefs for boys.
- Neckerchief slide—Official gold-tone metal slide with the Tiger Cub, Cub Scout, or Webelos logo. Boys may wear handmade neckerchief slides.
For the tan/olive uniform, boys wear the official Boy Scout olive trousers or shorts and official Boy Scout tan long- or short-sleeved shirt with blue shoulder loops. Official blue socks (with gold tops) are worn with the blue uniform, and official olive socks (with red tops) are worn with the tan/olive uniform.
With either uniform, all Webelos Scouts wear the Webelos neckerchief (plaid with the Webelos emblem), Webelos neckerchief slide (handmade slides are also acceptable), Webelos cap, and Webelos belt buckle.
Note that the Webelos belt buckle will fit either the blue or the olive belt. The belt loop recognitions for the Cub Scout ranks fit only on the blue web belt.